Health and Safety Modules
- Management Structure and Policy including Key Requirements, "Statements of Intent" and "Health and Safety at Work Policy".
- Incident Reporting and Investigation including Key Requirements, contacts to report incidents, procedures, guidelines and Incident Report and Analysis.
- Risk Assessment including Key Requirements, management, definitions of risks, hazards and controls, monitoring, reviews and audits.
- The Office including Key Requirements, office environment, Risk Assessments for VDU’s, manual handling, electricity, First Aid and safety signs.
- Management of Stress including Key Requirements, confidentiality, recognising stress, risk assessments and policy.
- Infection Control including Key Requirements, protective clothing and equipment, staff vaccinations, inoculation injury, cleaning disinfection procedures, sterilisation procedures, clinical and hazardous waste, Infection Control Risk assessment.
- COSHH (Working with Hazardous Substances) including Key Requirements, identifying hazardous substances, risk and safety phrases, assessment forms, 53 pages of pre-completed dental specific COSHH forms for substances from alginates to x-ray cleaner, plus pregnant or nursing mother assessments and exposure to biological agents.
- Pressure Vessels including Key Requirements, Written Scheme of Examination, risk assessment.
Fire Risk Management including Key Requirements, fire extinguishers, understanding hazards, assessment guides and forms.
Purchase Radiation Protection Service and get dbg Clinical Package for £180
Talk to a dbg specialist waiting to assist with all your compliance needschat online now >
01606 861 950