Lloyd & Whyte Insurance Services
DD has been working with Lloyd & Whyte for over 10 years, who provide a comprehensive package of insurance for Dental Practices. DBG members have consistently praised the exemplary customer service provided by Lloyd & Whyte, especially when it comes to a claim.
The key benefits include:
- Wide levels of cover tailored specifically for dental practices
- DBG members receive preferential pricing
- Pressure vessel insurance as standard
- Premiums may be paid by 5 interest free instalments
- Policy underwritten by Zurich, a major insurer in the UK and Europe
Lloyd & Whytes Practice Insurance includes:
Quality protection for your practice
- Includes buildings, contents, liabilities and more
Insurance can be a lifeline for your business. When something goes wrong, it’s down to your practice insurance policy to put things right.
Either over the phone or face to face, we can conduct a full practice assessment. It is important to fully understand what you have and then assess whether there are any gaps or areas of cover that could be improved. We can also help with basic risk management to help the practice reduce potential claims.
Knowing you are well protected and have a dedicated Account Executive that you can call on makes the process all the more easier.
- Theft, accidental loss or damage of anything belonging to your practice
- Contents temporarily away from the practice
- Drugs and medical stock up to £20,000
- Computer systems up to £20,000
- Structural damage to the property
- Accidental damage, break in or vandalism
- Fire, flood, storm or subsidence
- Theft or damage of cash and cheques
- Money in premises or in transit during business hours up to £7,500
- Money out of hours while locked in a safe up to £5,000
- Money kept at home up to £1,000
- Public liability £5,000,000
- Employers’ Liability £10,000,000
- Business interruption up to 24 Months
- Legal expenses up to £250,000 per event