Beaconplus manage and reduce telecommunication and utility costs on a performance basis (across thousands of clinical practices in the UK), typically saving 34%.
Beaconplus assist our members increasing their level of profit through improved cost management. Their services cover all aspects of telecoms (fixed lines, mobiles & data) and utilities (electricity, gas, water & sewerage).
Call Beaconplus today on 01565 755600 to get started, and speak to Lee Robinson or Andy Hurst and quote “DBG Member.” Alternatively, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Typical activities include:
- Evaluating current infrastructure, including purpose, capacity & level of usage, supply position & charges, maintenance arrangements.
- Preparing and implementing recommendations to improve efficiency and minimise costs.
- Monitoring market prices on a continuous basis and present recommendations accordingly.
- Serving timely notice on existing contracts to avoid these rolling over.
- Tendering, negotiating and implementing new supply contracts, including dealing with any transfer issues.
- Checking and authorising invoices for payments.
- Resolving issues.
- Providing reasonable levels of project management to assist with any adhoc/oneoff activities, such as installing/upgrading telephone systems/supplies/meters, relocating sites, etc.
Beaconplus’ services offer a number of both tangible and intangible benefits, such as:
- They guarantee not to charge you, if you don’t save money – you have nothing to lose.
- They provide you with the most up to date information to support your decisions.
- They provide the expertise so that you don’t have to recruit, train & retain personnel.
- They save you money by negotiating extremely competitive contracts.
- They are always available when you need us.
- They save you money by ensuring you don’t miss any important deadlines.
- They increase your profit through innovative savings opportunities.
- They recover overcharges that you don’t know you have paid.
- They reduce the hassle in your daily workload.
- They implement changes for you from start to finish, so you start saving ASAP.
- They are a single point of contact, so you don’t waste your time.
- They provide detailed reporting to show how savings are realised.
What do they need from you?
- Copy of the latest telecommunication and utility invoices
- Information about your organisation
- Contacts for administrative/technical information
- Signed Consulting Agreement & Authorisation Letter
Beaconplus have also completed a case study on a Dental Practice, take a look here