This product has been designed to assist you with all your essential compliance requirements for the next 3 years.
With Omnia we can give you complete peace of mind by ensuring that you have your equipment inspected, that your staff receive a wide range of training needed to satisfy the GDC and other regulators (CQC, RQIA, HIW, SLHB and HFS) and that you have the necessary risk assessments.
Plus, by subscribing for Omnia for 3 years you'll save 20% too!
How long is this package valid?
The Omnia package provides all of these services for 3 years.
What does this package include?
- Pressure Vessel Inspection (annually)
- Electro-Mechanical Check on X-ray equipment (annually)
- X-ray routine radiological survey (1 every 3 years)
- Fire extinguisher service and inspection (annually)
- Portable appliance testing (annually)
- Medical Emergencies/Basic Life Support (annually)
- Resuscitation/AED/Specialist Equipment (annually)
- Infection Control (2 every 3 years)
- Fire (2 every 3 years)
- Manual Handling (1 every 3 years)
- COSHH (1 every 3 years)
- H&S Risk Assessment (annually)
- Fire Risk Assessment (annually)
- Legionella Risk Assessment (2 every 3 years)
- Radiation Protection Service (3 year contract)
- Unlimited access to compliance expert by phone or email
- 10% discount on reactive maintenance and priority booking
- Plus a FREE online Member's Area, which includes:
- A task manager
- Up to the minute industry updates.
- Document storage facility
- CQC Outcomes package, including advice on each outcome and the ability to upload evidence
How much does this package cost?
A custom quote to give the best value for your practice can be provided. As a guide, all of these services for 3 years, costs around £6,999* plus VAT.
*Based on an average practice with 3 PVI's and the annual electro-mechanical checks and routine radiological surveys for 3 x-ray sets (NB does not include CBCT or hand-held x-ray sets). Custom quotes provided. Example pricing is £6,999 when paid up front.