Servicing is available on the majority of leading dental compressors.
- Employers must ensure that all work equipment is available, safe, fit for purpose and in good working condition
- All equipment must be serviced and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers' recommendations
- Records of servicing, inspection and user validation checks must be kept and audited
- All members of staff must be fully trained in the safe operation compressors prior to use
How often do I need my Compressor Servicing?
We would recommend you have your compressor serviced in line with manufacturers' guidelines, which is normally annually.
How long does a Compressor Service take?
A compressor service normally takes 45 minutes to an hour.
How much do you charge?
- Single surgery/headed compressor is £109.00* plus VAT for a Member and £146 plus VAT for a Non Member.
- Double surgery/headed compressor is £132.00* plus VAT for a Member and £164 plus VAT for a Non Member.
- Triple surgery/headed compressor is £148.00* plus VAT for a Member and £187 plus VAT for a Non Member.
*Service kit and/or additional parts not included
What does your engineer actually do?
- Switch off unit
- Check serial number
- Remove covers as necessary
- Ensure that there is no stored pressure, relieve if necessary
- Follow manufacturers' guidelines for servicing requirements, replace parts as required
- Check and replace breathing air filter elements as required
- Switch unit on, ensure correct working pressure is achieved
- Check for signs of air leaks
- Refit covers as necessary
- Complete all paperwork