Dental Chair Servicing
To service a chair in line with the manufacturers’ guidelines which includes both repair and preventative maintenance and the replacement of components which, in the opinion of the Engineer are worn or defective.
How often do I need my Chair servicing?
The majority of manufacturers recommend you have an annual service.
How long will a chair service take?
It usually takes an hour to service a chair.
How much do you charge?
A standard level 1 chair sevice charge starts from £395+vat.
Please give us a call for a quote.
What does your Engineer actually do?
- Check and record model and serial number
- Switch off air, water and electricity to the centre
- Remove any covers as necessary
- Follow manufacturer’s guidelines for servicing requirements, replace parts as required by manufacturer
- Switch air, water and electricity to the centre on
- Check for air and water leaks
- Test air and water outlet pressures in line with manufacturer’s guidelines
- Check tubing outlets for damage, repair or replace as required
- Check stability of the treatment centre and repair as necessary
- Check operation of safety devices and repair as necessary
- Clean and inspect upholstery and ancillaries, recording any damage/wear and tear
- Check operation of ancillaries, operating lights, spittoon, suction and drainage
- Ensure that the unit is returned to original settings as found
- Complete all paperwork
- Highlight any damage/wear and tear or further action required to principle/practice manager