Suction Pump Servicing
To service a suction pump in line with the manufacturers’ guidelines which includes both repair and preventative maintenance and the replacement of components which, in the opinion of the Engineer are worn or defective.
How often do I need my Suction Pump servicing?
The majority of manufacturers recommend you have an annual service.
If you’re not sure what your manufacturer’s recommendations are, give us a call.
How long will it take?
It takes around an hour on average to service a Suction Pump.
How much do you charge?
This includes the service but not the service kit. Service kits are priced as follows:
What does our Engineer actually do?
- Switch off unit
- Check & note the serial number
- Remove covers as necessary
- Check and remove any collected amalgam waste and dispose of in line with practice policy
- Ensure that there are no stored fluids and drainage waste
- Follow manufacturers guidelines for servicing requirements, replace parts as required by manufacturer
- Check, clean or replace where necessary any filters
- Switch unit on
- Test unit for correct operation in line with manufacturers guidelines
- Check for signs of any leaks
- Dispose of any used and contaminated parts in line with the practice policy
- Refit covers as necessary
- Complete all paperwork