Information Governance can be very confusing and our course will help you tackle this difficult subject matter to ensure you and your team fulfil your obligations in meeting the requirements of the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act.
Why do I need to do this course?
Supports compliance with the:
- GDC Principle 4 – Maintain and protect patients information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Caldicott Principles
- Department of Health – NHS Information Governance
How long will this course take?
This course takes 2 hours and earns verifiable CPD.
What is covered in this course?
After completing the DBG’s Information Governance course you will have.
- Improved knowledge of the regulations that govern Information
- Understand what Information Governance means
- Recognise the Caldicott Principles
- Understand the requirements of the IG Tool Kit
- Recognition of how to avoid data protection breaches
How much does this course cost?
£220 plus VAT
for a DBG Member with up to 15 delegates
£320 plus VAT
for a non DBG Member with up to 15 delegates
£10 plus VAT per additional delegate up to a maximum of 20.