Complaints handling is a skill every business requires and our course will help tackle this difficult subject matter to ensure you deal with any potential complaints in the best possible way.
Why do I need to do this course?
This is a GDC Core recommended subject and supports compliance with GDC Principles below:
• Put patients’ interests first
• Communicate effectively with patients
• Obtain valid consent
• Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
• Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests
How long will this course take?
2.5 hours and is verifiable CPD
What is covered in this course?
After completing DBG’s Communication skills and complaints handling course you will have:
- Gained an understanding of UK Complaints Services such as The Dental Complaints Service, NHS Complaints Service and the GDC
- Gained an understanding of the principles of good complaints handling
- Improved your knowledge on why patients complain and how to avoid
- Demonstrated listening and communication skills via our interactive workshop
How much does this course cost?
£250 plus VAT
for a DBG Member with up to 15 delegates
£350 plus VAT
for a non DBG Member with up to 15 delegates
£10 plus VAT per additional delegate up to a maximum of 20.