Dental Radiography & Radiation Protection 2019
This course is for all members of the dental team.
Why do I need to do this course?
Dental radiography and radiation protection is one of the core CPD subjects and, therefore, should be part of the Enhanced CPD cycle for dentists and DCPs whether radiography qualified or not.
How long is this course?
Our course takes approximately 5 hours (excluding refreshment breaks), is all verifiable CPD and meets the requirements of GDC’s Enhanced CPD development outcomes B and C.
Who delivers this course?
The course is delivered by Tim Reynolds and Neil Pick/Jonathan Stubbs, unparalleled experts in the field of dental radiology and highly entertaining speakers.
What is covered in this course?
Learn about the key principles of radiobiology and radiation risks as well as the latest regulations, quality control and clinical implementation strategies.
The course covers:
- Revision of Radiological Physics
- Radiobiology and Radiation Risks
- ICRP 60 and 103 Key Elements
- Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017 / Ionising Radiations Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2017
- Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations 2017 / Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2018
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Radiographic and Radiological Audit
- Clinical Implementation Strategies
Where are the courses held?
- 25th March – Leeds
- 20th Sep – Heathrow
- 29th Nov – Bristol
How much does this course cost?
£89 plus VAT per person and includes lunch.
Call the DBG Sales Team today on 0800 028 1697 to guarantee your place.