Covers healthcare responsibilities and recognition of the signs of physical abuse or neglect of children or vulnerable adults.
Why do I need to do this course?
All dental staff are now required by law to undertake specialised safeguarding training to learn how to detect and deal with potential neglect and abuse. It is also a GDC and CQC mandatory requirement.*
How long will this course take?
Level 1 & 2 are a morning course.
Level 3 is then delivered in the afternoon.
Who delivers this course?
The DBG Safeguarding Training Course is brought to you by Safeguarding Strategies Ltd. Your presenters will be Paul Clarke, Colin Welsh and Debbie Carson.
When is this course?
- Friday 3rd February - Manchester
- Friday 26th May - Birmingham
- Friday 8th September - London
- Friday 13th October - Bristol
What is covered in this course?
- Definition and relevance to Dental Practices
- Roles and responsibilities
- Signs and indicators of abuse
- What to do in response to concerns
- Taking emergency action
- Where to access help and advice
- CQC Regulations
How much does this course cost?
Levels 1 & 2 costs £65 per person plus VAT for 3 hours CPD
Levels 1, 2 & 3 costs £85 per person plus VAT for 5.5 hours CPD