CQC interactive workshop
DBG are now providing interactive CQC* workshop style training sessions. You can draw on the knowledge of our experienced practice assessors to gain a better understanding of the CQC regulations and expectations.
How long will this course take?
Our course takes approximately 2 hours. The CPD provided is verifiable.
What is covered in this course?
- A clear focus on common CQC fundamental standards, key lines of enquiry and the 6 population groups.
- Staff involvement and questioning to highlight typical CQC questions and the inspection format.
- Evaluation of answers received offering advice and support.
- Building staff members confidence and communication skills in preparation for a CQC visit.
- Improving staff members understanding and aims of the CQC.
- Encouraging team interaction and development of knowledge through informal, informative discussions.
How much does this course cost?
For a DBG Member the course is £270 + VAT for up to 15 delegates
For a non DBG member the course is £370 + VAT for up to 15 delegates