Dental Radiography & Radiation Protection 2017
This course is for all members of the dental team.
Why do I need to do this course?
Dental radiography and radiation protection is one of the core CPD subjects, therefore Dentists and DCPs whether radiography qualified or not, are all required to achieve 5 hours verifiable CPD in a 5 year period.
How long is this course?
Our course takes approximately 5 hours, is all verifiable CPD and meets your requirement for the 5 year cycle.
Who delivers this course?
The courses are delivered by two speakers, out of Tim Reynolds, Neil Pick and Jonathan Stubbs, who are unparalleled experts in the field of dental radiology and highly entertaining speakers.
What is covered in this course?
- Revision of Radiological Physics
- Radiobiology and Radiation Risks
- ICRP 60(90) Key Elements
- Ionising Radiations Regulations 1999
- Ionising Radiations (Medical Exposures) Regulations 2000
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Radiographic and Radiological Audit
- Clinical Implementation Strategies
Where are the courses held?
- MANCHESTER Monday 22nd May
- BRISTOL Friday 16th June
- BIRMINGHAM Monday 25th September
- STIRLING Monday 2nd October*
- MANCHESTER Monday 16th October
- LONDON Friday 17th November
How much does this course cost?
£89 plus VAT per person and includes lunch.
*Stirling location is £60 plus VAT per person, £50 plus VAT for Denpro members