Dental Radiography & Radiation Protection 2019
This course is for all members of the dental team.
Why do I need to do this course?
Dental radiography and radiation protection is one of the core CPD subjects, therefore Dentists and DCPs whether radiography qualified or not, are all required to achieve 5 hours verifiable CPD in a 5 year period.
How long is this course?
Our course takes approximately 5 hours, is all verifiable CPD and meets your requirement for the 5 year cycle.
Who delivers this course?
The course is delivered by Tim Reynolds and Neil Pick, unparalleled experts in the field of dental radiology and highly entertaining speakers.
What is covered in this course?
Learn about the key principles of radiobiology and radiation risks as well as the latest regulations, quality control and clinical implementation strategies.
The course covers:
- Revision of Radiological Physics
- Radiobiology and Radiation Risks
- ICRP 60(90) Key Elements
- Ionising Radiations Regulations 1999
- Ionising Radiations (Medical Exposures) Regulations 2000
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Radiographic and Radiological Audit
- Clinical Implementation Strategies
Where are the courses held?
- 20th September - Heathrow
- 29th November - Bristol
How much does this course cost?
£89 plus VAT per person and includes lunch.
Call the Team today on 0800 028 1697 to guarantee your place.